Results? - we thought you'd never ask
Demonstrated results from our approach include:
- reduced cost
- increased revenue
- improved customer satisfaction
- reduced waste
- improved environmental performance
- increased operational efficiency
- improved stakeholder relationships
- a healthier community
Our clients include companies, state and local government agencies, and non-profits who are taking on significant organizational, cultural or technology change.
We are especially focused on organizations tackling the linkage between environmental, social and economic sustainability. Along with our clients, we are committed to the principle of a “triple bottom line.” This
principle says that success is measured through social and environmental improvements along with financial profitability.
Here is a sample of client projects recently completed by our consultants
- For a large state social services agency, provided process re-engineering and organizational change services. This work was in support of a major IT system implementation. It included staffing assessment, gap
analysis, transition planning, and training.
- For a state department of transportation, developed a Promise-Based Process Design of environmental compliance processes. This included a nation-wide review of environmental management systems and incorporation of
best practices in the redesign. We also helped the department uncover new opportunities for coordination and collaboration with external agencies.
- For a global financial services company, completed Promise-based Process Design/Business Analysis for a new BPM/workflow System, increasing productivity of the database marketing group by 10%, with an expected savings
of over $1 million in the first year.
- For a non-profit organization leading climate change policy initiatives, consulted on strategic alignment and process design. Facilitated development of a new organizational map using Promise-Based Management to
focus on strategic goals. This work helped the client successfully grow its services, and increase its staff by 150%.
- For a leading high-tech manufacturer, used Promise-Based Analysis to streamline coordination of five departments providing crisis response to key customers with broken chip-making machines. This dramatically improved
response time to customer repair problems, saving the company’s top US customer $100K per day.
- For an international training company, led redesign of operational processes and systems, including sales, marketing, service delivery, and customer evaluation. As a result, staff improved efficiency, and increased
trust and collaboration with owners and board members.
- For a global engineering and manufacturing company, designed and delivered a Promise-Based culture change program for 200 executives, managers and engineers in 5 countries, resulting in a shift from local unit
infighting to a globally competitive organization. Integrated Quality Management program with Six Sigma initiative. Results included over $750K savings in R&D and Project Management in less than one year.
- For a global financial services company, conducted Change Management programs with 180 managers and IT professionals, resulting in 60% decrease in project cost overruns, and a new leadership development model for the
entire IT organization.
- For the CIO of a global financial services company, conducted Promise-Based analysis and assessment of how well IT supported the growth of the company’s customer base, service offers, and staff, This contributed to
a restructuring effort resulting in increased alignment between IT organization priorities and corporate business strategy.
- For a state department of transportation, completed cost-benefit analysis for an inventory management system. We examined current systems’ architecture, analyzed costs for best of breed and ERP system alternatives,
and calculated tangible benefits for the proposed system.
- For a state department of transportation, analyzed system capabilities to support the department’s project performance monitoring needs. This review included assessment of 20 applications, and recommendations for
improving IT performance monitoring capabilities.
Learn more about our...
People with the experience to make it all work
In more than 18 years helping our clients succeed, Praxis Northwest consultants have worked side by side with executives, managers and staff at all levels in the Pacific Northwest and worldwide, to produce positive organizational change.
We focus on three complementary service areas: Organizational change, sustainability, process design and improvement. This three-fold approach helps our clients achieve goals that once seemed beyond their reach.
Praxis Northwest designs a customized solution for each client — because each has a unique set of concerns and challenges.